One would possibly surprise – how precisely stone vases have been made in an period when even copper instruments have been thought of a luxurious? Olga Vdovina determined to try to carry out a novel experiment – to provide a useful stone vessel whereas using “primitive applied sciences” method (with no steel instruments in any respect). All of the work was finished whereas utilizing stone, conceal, wooden and bone supplies solely.
Consideration! Different history specialists and followers of “Ancient Alien” and “Ancient Machining” applied sciences – we recommend you retain away and take it straightforward.
Ancient Egyptian hen formed vessel (produced circa 5100 years in the past) was used as a prototype for this experiment. So far as we’re conscious, nobody tried to conduct it beforehand.
Authentic specimen: Limestone breccia vessel. Ancient Egypt, Nakada. Circa 3100 BC. British Museum (Reference: BM35306).
Subscribe to our channel: https://clck.ru/Jnmvo
⚠ Olga Vdovina and ANTROPOGENEZ.RU invite you to again a brand new experiment: making a diorite vessel with using historic applied sciences and primitive instruments: https://antropogenez.ru/diorite_vessel/
Looking forward to extra experiments?
Grow to be a Patron: https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?c=1927495
Particular due to our patrons: Yuliya, Andrei Shestakov
Materials used: Marble breccia. Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 20 cm. Sourced @ Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Length: seven and a half months.
Work schedule: 5 days per week, 6-eight hours a day (together with breaks). A very good half of this time was spent on manufacturing/sharpening of instruments, soaking/drying of cow conceal in addition to different prepwork.
– River sand: 10 l
– Gravel (5-7 mm): 10 handfuls
– Cow thigh and tibia bones = (used to provide) 2 saws + drill + 20 needles
– Sandstone: 7 items (dimension variation within the area from 15x9x7 cm to 5x3x0.5 cm).
– Quartzite + flint: 70 stones (varied)
– Cow conceal: 1 piece
– Wooden: 2 maple timber
– All area work: sculptor Olga Vdovina.
– Digital camera work: Andrey Loichenko
– Script: Vitaly Krauss https://www.youtube.com/sciencevideolaboratory
– Enhancing: Valeriy Senmuth https://www.youtube.com/Senmuth
– Soundtrack: Valeriy Senmuth
– Marketing consultant: Oleg Kruglyakov, Ivan Semyan
– Group and financing: ANTROGOGENES.RU, 2019
– Translation and dubbing: Eduard Trofimov, 2020
The vase was initially demonstrated at our “Scientists In opposition to Myths – 11” discussion board @ 19.10.19