SAD! Electrician Gets Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Lagos (Video)

A community in Lagos was thrown in shock after an electrician got electrocuted while working on a pole. It was pure tension that took over the Ilasamaja area of Lagos state this morning after an electrician got electrocuted.

Local reports show that the yet-to-be identified electrician was electrocuted in Agirc Bus stop, Ilasamaja, Lagos.

According to a source: “He had climbed the pole to help change the wire connected to a house, when power supply was restored and he got electrocuted.

“He was rushed to the hospital where he was confirmed dead.”

Watch the video below: Video not supported.

~

Related posts